Latimer and Ley Hill Parish lies in the Chiltern Hills, near the Bucks/Herts border.
Founded in the mid 19th Century, it comprises the villages of Latimer, Ley Hill and Tylers Hill. It comes under Chiltern District Council in the County of Buckinghamshire and had a population of 1021 in the 2001 census, with 396 dwellings.
The Parish is divided into two Wards, Latimer Ward with 284 Electors and Ley Hill Ward with 546 Electors.
It is in the Green Belt and part of the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.